- No of rooms:21
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number:+975-17162590 / 17117508
The Dewachen Resort is located 20 minutes from the airport in Paro on a gentle slope overlooking the picturesque Paro valley. The meandering Paro River and the rice fields form an agrarian topography that is beautiful to the eye and calming to the mind.
Dewachen in Bhutanese means heaven, and further signifies well-being and peace. And that is just what we hope to offer you during your stay here. Our dedicated staff will strive to offer the unobtrusive services to our esteemed clients with traditional warmth and hospitality. The resort was built keeping in mind the vibrant and colorful Bhutanese architecture and modern comforts.
Dewachen Resort has been deemed appropriate for tourist accommodation by the Tourism Council of Bhutan and is rated 3 star.
- Business Center
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Front Desk Service: 24 Hours
- Laundry Service
- Wi-fi (free) : Public Areas
- Electronic Personal Safe
- Emergency Torch
- Hair Dryer
- Room Heating
- Room Service
|Room Type||Number of Rooms||Price|
Terms and Conditions
- 10% BST (Bhutan Sales Tax) and 10% Service charge will be applicable
- The Published rate will not include breakfast
- Promotional rates are available
- Hotel reserves the right to change the rates without prior notice.
- The check in and check out time is 12 noon.
Check in Time is 3 PM- 9 PM
Check out Time is 12 NOON
Late Check out Policy:
- The late checkout charges will be applicable as follows:
- 12 pm – 2 pm we will grant an extension without charge if requested in advance, subject to availability.
- Beyond 6 pm full night charge.
Early Check in Policy:
- Early check in charge will be applicable as follows:
- All arrivals prior to 6 am are billed from the previous night.
- Children under 12 years and below sharing room with parent without extra bed, FOC on rooms and breakfast.
- Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
- Reservations are on a first come first serve basis.
Cancellation of reservations as follows:
All changes to reservations and any cancellations must be in writing and has to be made through corresponding email ID email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 02-323592 ONLY.
Cancellation charges will apply as:
100% room charge will be applicable if the room is cancelled within 60 days prior to the arrival date in High Season and within 30 days prior to the arrival date in Low Season.
- No shows: 100% cancellation Fees