- No of rooms:20
- Email Address:email@example.com
- Contact Number:+975 17141886
Hotel Migmar located at Olakha near express way has been officially open to business in the year 2009 September with 27 guest rooms with full service, all day restaurant and bar. Mr. Kezang Dorji sole proprietor of Hotel Migmar has founded the property during the initial year and established as commercial hotel targeting business mainly international tourists coming from the local tour operators. The hotel also has conference and board room facilities directly focusing on the selling of food and beverages during conference, workshop and seminars.
Hotel is been officially rated by Tourism Council of Bhutan in year 2010 as a Four star hotel in Bhutan. www.tourism.gov.bt/discover/accommodation. Hotel has achieved enormous reputation in terms of best accommodation stay, food and beverage services.
Hotel has gained the maximum market share of local travel agents, regional travel agents from India and Bangladesh. Beside hotel has maintained excellent status with Government, Corporate and other business stakeholders in the region. Hotel has awarded international certificate of excellence from Trip.Advisor.com and other major stakeholder like make my trip.com. Hotel is also a board member of Hotel and Restaurant Association of Bhutan. www.hrab.org.bt/index.php.
- Business Center
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Airport Transfer: Charges Apply
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Front Desk Service: 24 Hours
- Laundry Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Wi-fi (free) : Public Areas
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Attached Bath
- Choice Of Double And Twin Beds
- Electronic Personal Safe
- Emergency Torch
- Hair Dryer
- Room Service
- Wake Up Calls
|Room Type||Number of Rooms||Price|
Terms and Conditions
1. 10% Bhutan Sales Tax (BST) and 10% Service charge will be applicable
2. The published rate will not include breakfast
3. Extra bed: 17$ ++
4. Promotional rates are available
5. Hotel reserves the right to change the rates without prior notice