Paro | Drukgyal Dzong | View of Mt. Jhomolhari (7,314 m) | Kichu Lhakhang | Taktsang monastery | National Memorial Chorten | Thimphu | Dochula pass | Punakha | Hike to Khamsung Yulley Namgyal Choling Monastery | Gangtey | Wangdiphodrang | Black necked cranes | Trongsa | Bumthang
A luxury holiday in Bhutan means that you can traverse as much as much of the stunning Kingdom as possible in a week, with the help of your own driver guide, an internal flight while also staying in some of the country’s most magnificent resort hotels. Starting with no expense spared, you travel to Paro on business class with Druk Air, before being met by your guide who, after settling into your hotel, will give you a guided tour of the city.
First class accommodation on this trip includes Uma Paro and Amankora resort hotels, which proffer the perfect bases for trips into Bhutan’s sacred heartland, Bumthang, a name given to four great valleys of Chumey, Choekhor, Tang and Ura. You will also visit the great Phobjikha Valley famous for being habitat for the black necked crane, visible here in large numbers between November and March. In these valleys famous and revered sites include Trongsa Dzong, the largest Dzong in Bhutan, Kurjey Lhakhang, Rimpong Dzong and the great Taktsang Monastery. Your journey from Bumthang back to Paro Valley will be by air, on a superb flight over the Kingdom’s great mountains.
During your stay, your luxurious hospitality will also include a cultural performance, an audience with Rinpoche, the Tibetan Dzogchen lama, if available, fine traditional food and also spa facilities at your resort hotels. These are just some of our ideas, but do feel free to discuss all options open to you, so that we can create the perfect, bespoke Bhutan trip of a lifetime for you.
Day 1: Arrive Paro - Thimphu.
Day 2: Thimphu sightseeing.
Day 3: Thimphu - Punakha.
Day 4: Punakha sightseeing.
Day 5: Punakha - Gangtey.
Day 6: Gangtey sightseeing.
Day 7: Gangtey - Paro.
Day 8: Paro (Taktsang Monastery hike).
Day 9: Departure - Paro.
Note : For detailed itinerary do contact us.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- It is private tour, will be accompanied by your personal guide and your driver with vehicle.
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
- Bottled mineral Water throughout your tour.
- Accommodation in twin Sharing in 3 Star Hotel.(4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals (buffet system /include evening tea/snacks per pax each day).
- All hotel tax & service charges.
- Bhutan visa processing fee.
- All inland travel permits.
- Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) Royalties and taxes.
- Inland transfers by private car: SUV Vehicles (Toyota Prado / Hyundai Tucson / Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Sedans), Toyota Hiace, Toyota Coaster, Hyundai H1 – based on group strength.
- Local sightseeing with entrance fees where applicable.
- Services of an English speaking local guide.
- Druk air flights [Please note that the cost of any domestic airfare for the guide must be paid by the clients/agents].
- Travel insurance
- Refreshment, any alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide, driver, trekking staff, etc
- Other expenses of personal nature
Thank you for the incredible experience I had in Bhutan. I still can't believe that this place still exists! everything was perfect, the guide, the driver, the car, the hotels, and the food. so much taste in every dish. the last day was perfect, with the climbing to Taktsang and the evening with a relaxing hot stone bath and dinner at the farmhouse. once again, many thanks for organizing this amazing tour and you shared your happiness with me, and congrats to Singe and Sange (or how their names are written).
"Great company, great price. I was thoroughly impressed with World Tour Plan. The package seemed a lot, however, once we started the tour, we realized how amazing the pricing was considering everything we did, where we stayed and every other thing that was included. I'd recommend the World Tour Plan to anyone. Not only is it a great price, but you see everything you would want to see in Bhutan, and you see things you wouldn't have thought to see. You also get to do things you wouldn't think to do. The staff were incredible as well. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!"
"Had a blast! Everyone should travel with World Tour Plan ! A different way to travel but a great way to make real friends and properly get to know a country."