Bhutan Magical Tour ( 9 Days )
This cultural tour explores the wonderfully diverse environment of Bhutan’s western valleys as well as their cultural heritage. Drive over high mountain passes and through rapidly changing vegetation from pine forests to hills covered in rhododendrons, magnolias, and dwarf bamboo – abundant with birds and wildlife. The centerpiece to this tour is time spent exploring the beautiful Phobjikha Valley, winter home to the rare Black-Necked Crane. This tour also visits ancient fortresses, temples, monasteries, markets, farmhouses, and museums in Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Highlights include the Ta Dzong Museum, Rimpong Dzong, the infamous Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest), The National Memorial Chorten, 12th-century Changangkha Temple, the National Library exhibiting ancient scriptures, Phobjikha Sanctuary and Punakha Dzong.
- Day 01: Arrive Paro.
- Day 02: Paro, Excursion to Taktsang Monastery.
- Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing.
- Day 04: Thimphu - Punakha.
- Day 05: Punakha – Gangtey – Trongsa.
- Day 06: Trongsa - Bumthang.
- Day 07: Bumthang Sightseeing.
- Day 08: Bumthang – Thimphu.
- Day 09: Thimphu – Paro Airport, Early Morning, drive to the airport and Farewell.
In addition to above itinerary , World Tour Plan can also arrange a variety of “add on” options to provide a more in-depth experience of Bhutan. These include:
- Walking Tour.
- Cycling / Biking.
- Wellbeing and spa retreats offering yoga, pilates, meditation, healing bodywork, hot stone baths and massage.
- Rafting / Kayaking.
- Farmhouse stay.
- Cultural Show.
These activities can easily be incorporated into any itinerary. Please note that some activities may attract additional fees.
Day 01: Arrive Paro.
Day 02: Paro, Excursion to Taktsang Monastery.
Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing.
Day 04: Thimphu - Punakha.
Day 05: Punakha – Gangtey – Trongsa.
Day 06: Trongsa - Bumthang.
Day 07: Bumthang Sightseeing.
Day 08: Bumthang – Thimphu.
Day 09: Thimphu – Paro Airport, Early Morning, drive to the airport and Farewell.
Note : For detailed itinerary do contact us.
- English speaking guide, driver & private Vehicle.
- All touring & transfers throughout your journey.
- Bhutanese style 3-star hotels with private bathrooms.
- All meals.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing.
- Bhutan visa fees, Bhutan Govt royalties & local taxes.
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
- Drukair/ Bhutan Airlines flights to/from Paro.
- Personal items – phone calls, laundry, drinks etc.
- Travel Insurance – which is mandatory to enter Bhutan.
Thank you for the incredible experience I had in Bhutan. I still can't believe that this place still exists! everything was perfect, the guide, the driver, the car, the hotels, and the food. so much taste in every dish. the last day was perfect, with the climbing to Taktsang and the evening with a relaxing hot stone bath and dinner at the farmhouse. once again, many thanks for organizing this amazing tour and you shared your happiness with me, and congrats to Singe and Sange (or how their names are written).
"Great company, great price. I was thoroughly impressed with World Tour Plan. The package seemed a lot, however, once we started the tour, we realized how amazing the pricing was considering everything we did, where we stayed and every other thing that was included. I'd recommend the World Tour Plan to anyone. Not only is it a great price, but you see everything you would want to see in Bhutan, and you see things you wouldn't have thought to see. You also get to do things you wouldn't think to do. The staff were incredible as well. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!"
"Had a blast! Everyone should travel with World Tour Plan ! A different way to travel but a great way to make real friends and properly get to know a country."