Bhutan provides a stunning array of photographic opportunities- mountainous landscapes, ancient temples and monasteries, lively, colorful festivals, a timeless Buddhist culture, and fascinating people. The Bhutan Ultimate Photography Tour is a suggested itinerary designed to make the most of these incredible features. Taking place in early October, it coincides with the Autumn festival season providing a chance to capture images of the grandest of Bhutan’s festivals, the spectacular Thimphu Tshechu and the more intimate Tangbi Mani Festival in a rural setting near Bhutan’s spiritual heartland, Bumthang. This tour also visits remote villages, ancient palaces and fortresses, farmhouses, temples and sacred sites throughout Bhutan’s western and central valleys.
Featuring a fascinating display of dances, rituals, colorful costumes, and locals gathered in celebration, Bhutan festivals provide an excellent subject for photography. Festivals occur throughout the year, and can easily be incorporated into an itinerary. Please visit our Festivals section for more suggested itineraries.
Day 1 : Arrive Paro,Paro-Thimphu.
Day 2 : Thimphu Tour and Sightseeing.
Day 3 : Thimphu - Trongsa.
Day 4 : Trongsa - Bumthang.
Day 5 : Bumthang Tour and Sightseeing.
Day 6 : Bumthang - Wangdue Via Phobjikha valley.
Day 7 : Wangdue - Punakha - Thimphu.
Day 8 : Thimphu Tour and Short Hike to Tango Monastery.
Day 9 : Thimphu - Paro.
Day 10 : Paro Trekking to Taktsang Monastery or Drive to Chelila Pass.
Day 11 : Paro - Departure.
Note : For detailed itinerary do contact us.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- It is private tour, will be accompanied by your personal guide and your driver with vehicle.
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
- Bottled mineral Water throughout your tour.
- Accommodation in twin Sharing in 3 Star Hotel.(4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals (buffet system /include evening tea/snacks per pax each day).
- All hotel tax & service charges.
- Bhutan visa processing fee.
- All inland travel permits.
- Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) Royalties and taxes.
- Inland transfers by private car: SUV Vehicles (Toyota Prado / Hyundai Tucson / Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Sedans), Toyota Hiace, Toyota Coaster, Hyundai H1 – based on group strength.
- Local sightseeing with entrance fees where applicable.
- Services of an English speaking local guide.
- Druk air flights [Please note that the cost of any domestic airfare for the guide must be paid by the clients/agents].
- Travel insurance
- Refreshment, any alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide, driver, trekking staff, etc
- Other expenses of personal nature
Thank you for the incredible experience I had in Bhutan. I still can't believe that this place still exists! everything was perfect, the guide, the driver, the car, the hotels, and the food. so much taste in every dish. the last day was perfect, with the climbing to Taktsang and the evening with a relaxing hot stone bath and dinner at the farmhouse. once again, many thanks for organizing this amazing tour and you shared your happiness with me, and congrats to Singe and Sange (or how their names are written).
"Great company, great price. I was thoroughly impressed with World Tour Plan. The package seemed a lot, however, once we started the tour, we realized how amazing the pricing was considering everything we did, where we stayed and every other thing that was included. I'd recommend the World Tour Plan to anyone. Not only is it a great price, but you see everything you would want to see in Bhutan, and you see things you wouldn't have thought to see. You also get to do things you wouldn't think to do. The staff were incredible as well. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!"
"Had a blast! Everyone should travel with World Tour Plan ! A different way to travel but a great way to make real friends and properly get to know a country."