You will come across Blue pine forests, rhododendron, yak-herders, lakes.
A week long Bhutan trekking tour following the Druk Path which takes you along an ancient trading route over high mountain passes, connecting the Paro and Thimpu Valleys. An nine day walking odyssey, you will walk through the country’s blue pine forests, rhododendron and juniper filled landscapes, to alpine lakes such as Jimilangtsho and Jimiling. Camping along the way, you will also get the chance to visit some of the country’s ancient monasteries, fortresses and traditional villages.
Even though you will be hiking at elevations of between 2400-4200m, the actual trekking is relatively easy, with magnificent views along the way out to the likes of Mt. Gangkar Puensum, the highest peak in the world not to have been summited.
The best times go hiking on the Druk Path Trek are March-June or September-November. This trip also includes a day to explore the city of Paro and Thimphu where you will stay in a hotel. The rest of the trip will be camping along the Druk Path, with your final night in a Paro hotel too.
Day 1: Arrive in Paro
Day 2: Hike to Taktshang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest Monastery)
Day 3: Start of Druk Path Trek - Paro - Jele Dzong.
Day 4: Jele Dzong - Jangchulakha.
Day 5: Jangchulakha - Jimilangtsho.
Day 6: Jimilangtsho to Labana
Day 7: End of Druk Path Trek - Labana to Thimphu.
Day 8: Explore Thimphu – Evening drive to Paro.
Day 9: Departure.
Note : For detailed itinerary do contact us.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- It is private tour, will be accompanied by your personal guide and your driver with vehicle.
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
- Bottled mineral Water throughout your tour.
- Accommodation in twin Sharing in 3 Star Hotel.(4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals (buffet system /include evening tea/snacks per pax each day).
- All hotel tax & service charges.
- Bhutan visa processing fee.
- All inland travel permits.
- Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) Royalties and taxes.
- Inland transfers by private car: SUV Vehicles (Toyota Prado / Hyundai Tucson / Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Sedans), Toyota Hiace, Toyota Coaster, Hyundai H1 – based on group strength.
- Local sightseeing with entrance fees where applicable.
- Services of an English speaking local guide.
- Druk air flights [Please note that the cost of any domestic airfare for the guide must be paid by the clients/agents].
- Travel insurance
- Refreshment, any alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide, driver, trekking staff, etc
- Other expenses of personal nature
Equipments & Gears
- A Cook
- Camp assistance
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mats
Thank you for the incredible experience I had in Bhutan. I still can't believe that this place still exists! everything was perfect, the guide, the driver, the car, the hotels, and the food. so much taste in every dish. the last day was perfect, with the climbing to Taktsang and the evening with a relaxing hot stone bath and dinner at the farmhouse. once again, many thanks for organizing this amazing tour and you shared your happiness with me, and congrats to Singe and Sange (or how their names are written).
"Great company, great price. I was thoroughly impressed with World Tour Plan. The package seemed a lot, however, once we started the tour, we realized how amazing the pricing was considering everything we did, where we stayed and every other thing that was included. I'd recommend the World Tour Plan to anyone. Not only is it a great price, but you see everything you would want to see in Bhutan, and you see things you wouldn't have thought to see. You also get to do things you wouldn't think to do. The staff were incredible as well. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!"
"Had a blast! Everyone should travel with World Tour Plan ! A different way to travel but a great way to make real friends and properly get to know a country."