This cultural tour through the mystical Western valleys of Bhutan is an ideal introduction to the Dragon Kingdom. Experience Bhutanese hospitality, admire the ever-changing landscapes, and immerse yourself in Bhutan’s rich Buddhist culture.
Highlights include Ta Dzong Museum, Rimpong Dzong with its wooden cantilevered bridge and the infamous Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) in the beautiful Paro Valley, The National Memorial Chorten, 12th century Changangkha Temple and the National Library exhibiting ancient scriptures in Bhutan’s capital Thimphu, and after crossing the 3050m Dochula Pass with spectacular Himalayan views, a journey into the sub-tropical Punakha Valley featuring the incredible the Punakha Dzong and Chimi Lhakang, temple of the ‘Divine Madman’.
Day 1: Arrive at Paro
Day 2: Thimphu – Punakha
Day 3: Punakha – Gangtey – Wangdiphodrang
Day 4: Wangdiphodrang - Thimphu
Day 5: Thimphu - Paro
Day 6: Departure
Note : For detailed itinerary do contact us.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- It is private tour, will be accompanied by your personal guide and your driver with vehicle.
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
- Bottled mineral Water throughout your tour.
- Accommodation in twin Sharing in 3 Star Hotel.(4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals (buffet system /include evening tea/snacks per pax each day).
- All hotel tax & service charges.
- Bhutan visa processing fee.
- All inland travel permits.
- Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) Royalties and taxes.
- Inland transfers by private car: SUV Vehicles (Toyota Prado / Hyundai Tucson / Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Sedans), Toyota Hiace, Toyota Coaster, Hyundai H1 – based on group strength.
- Local sightseeing with entrance fees where applicable.
- Services of an English speaking local guide.
- Druk air flights [Please note that the cost of any domestic airfare for the guide must be paid by the clients/agents].
- Travel insurance
- Refreshment, any alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide, driver, trekking staff, etc
- Other expenses of personal nature
In addition to above itinerary , World Tour Plan can also arrange a variety of “add on” options to provide a more in-depth experience of Bhutan. These include:
- Walking Tour.
- Cycling / Biking.
- Well being and spa retreats offering yoga, Pilates, meditation, healing bodywork, hot stone baths and massage.
- Rafting / Kayaking.
- Farmhouse stay.
- Cultural Show.
These activities can easily be incorporated into any itinerary. Please note that some activities may attract additional fees.
The tour was fantastic. Great balance in the days activities. Chencho was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and eager to share his cultural heritage. I would recommend without hesitation, you can book this your eyes closed.
We had THE BEST experience in Bhutan! Tour Radar was flawless in planning the perfect itinerary which gave us a wide range of experiences. Our guide, Chencho Vajra, was outstanding. He is extremely knowledgeable and thoughtful about making the trip personal while guiding us throughout each day. Chencho truly made it a trip of a lifetime by not only trekking us up to Tigers Nest but also doing small things that made our stay more comfortable. There are many interesting things to see and do in Bhutan but the people make it magic. Bravo and thank you Tour Radar and Chencho.