Monasteries and Meditation – Includes audiences with revered Teachers, along with special access to sacred sites.
This tour grants privileged access to the holiest Buddhist sites in Bhutan. From the famous, majestic Tiger’s Nest (Taktsang) balanced among the clouds high above Paro, blessed by Guru Padmasambhava himself, to Jambay Lhakhang, one of the oldest temples in Bhutan, built by the Tibetan king Songtsen Gampo, this tour provides a true insight to the rich religious culture of Bhutan.
Bhutan is the last Himalayan Buddhist culture to have survived globalization. The culture remains vibrant and the environment pristine as Bhutan continues to thrive in the 21st-century. Apart from the majesty and grandeur of the natural surroundings, the environment allows communion with the divine through meditation and contemplation.
Bhutan is an abode of Buddhist deities, immortals, and saints in the Himalayas. Scholars wandering yogis, saints, and lay pilgrims have been irresistibly drawn to these remote and rugged mountains throughout the centuries in their search for wisdom and inspiration. Experience the landscapes they have blessed for all pilgrims by following in their footsteps. As you travel to these hidden holy shrines and otherworldly ancient monasteries (Gompas), hiking through an unspoiled Himalayan environment, you will rediscover this peace and solitude.
Visit the last Himalayan Buddhist kingdom in the world and experience this spiritually centered culture. Every aspect of Bhutanese life is influenced by Buddhism. Red-robed monks preside over religious ceremonies and rituals—from celebrating weddings, births and the consecration of monasteries, to exorcizing spirits from village homes, appeasing the rain gods, or simply welcoming a guest. You will have the opportunity to take part in these special religious ceremonies and rituals being performed by Buddhist monks, nuns, and lamas who live their lives in isolation, devotion and meditation.
On all auspicious days, Bhutanese families make pilgrimages to monasteries to offer prayers and butter lamps. This tour provides the opportunity make similar pilgrimages to visit ancient dzongs–sturdy fortresses that combine monastic and governmental functions–and see ancient Buddhist temples (lhakhangs). Countless monasteries, temples, stupas, prayer flags, and prayer wheels dot the pristine countryside, providing a nurturing ground and supportive, clean atmosphere for a life interwoven with faith. Embark on a journey that will open your heart and mind, as you experience Bhutan’s rich spiritual tradition. This is truly a special journey for your inner self.
Day 1: Arrive Paro-Thimphu
Day 2: Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu – Phobjikha Valley
Day 4: Phobjikha Valley - Bumthang
Day 5: Bumthang
Day 6: Bumthang – Punakha
Day 7: Punakha
Day 8: Punakha - Paro
Day 9: Paro
Day 10: Paro - Departure Early Morning, drive to the airport and Farewell.
Note: For detailed itinerary do contact us.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- It is private tour, will be accompanied by your personal guide and your driver with vehicle.
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
- Bottled mineral Water throughout your tour.
- Accommodation in twin Sharing in 3 Star Hotel.(4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals (buffet system /include evening tea/snacks per pax each day).
- All hotel tax & service charges.
- Bhutan visa processing fee.
- All inland travel permits.
- Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) Royalties and taxes.
- Inland transfers by private car: SUV Vehicles (Toyota Prado / Hyundai Tucson / Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Sedans), Toyota Hiace, Toyota Coaster, Hyundai H1 – based on group strength.
- Local sightseeing with entrance fees where applicable.
- Services of an English speaking local guide.
- Druk air flights [Please note that the cost of any domestic airfare for the guide must be paid by the clients/agents].
- Travel insurance
- Refreshment, any alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide, driver, trekking staff, etc
- Other expenses of personal nature
Thank you for the incredible experience I had in Bhutan. I still can't believe that this place still exists! everything was perfect, the guide, the driver, the car, the hotels, and the food. so much taste in every dish. the last day was perfect, with the climbing to Taktsang and the evening with a relaxing hot stone bath and dinner at the farmhouse. once again, many thanks for organizing this amazing tour and you shared your happiness with me, and congrats to Singe and Sange (or how their names are written).
"Great company, great price. I was thoroughly impressed with World Tour Plan. The package seemed a lot, however, once we started the tour, we realized how amazing the pricing was considering everything we did, where we stayed and every other thing that was included. I'd recommend the World Tour Plan to anyone. Not only is it a great price, but you see everything you would want to see in Bhutan, and you see things you wouldn't have thought to see. You also get to do things you wouldn't think to do. The staff were incredible as well. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!"
"Had a blast! Everyone should travel with World Tour Plan ! A different way to travel but a great way to make real friends and properly get to know a country."