Wide array of flora and fauna observable along the route including the rare Golden Langur, Red Pandas, Himalayan Black Bears, Rhesus Monkeys, Rufus-necked Hornbills, and Clouded Leopards.
This trek offers a short, easy and enjoyable journey around scenic Trongsa Dzongkhag. The climate is warm and pleasant as the trail stays between 1000-1500m in altitude and there is a wide array of flora and fauna observable along the route including the rare Golden Langur, Red Pandas, Himalayan Black Bears, Rhesus Monkeys, Rufous-necked Hornbills, and Clouded Leopards.
Hikers on this trek will have plenty of opportunities to experience traditional rural life as they will spend nights in the villages of Nabji, Korphu, and Nyimshong. Nabji is an idyllic village surrounded by verdant paddy fields and the villagers of Korphu are famed for their hospitality.
Visitors will often be greeted by a Chipdrel procession and Marchang ceremony, practices typically reserved for royalty. Nyimshong is a good place to observe some of the local cultures as women often put together cultural shows full of singing and dancing for visitors.
This is the perfect trek for visitors looking to learn about and experience traditional rural life firsthand while enjoying the natural beauty and biodiversity of Bhutan.
Days 1: Arrive Paro - Thimphu.
Days 2: Thimphu Sightseeing.
Day 3: Thimphu - Punakha.
Day 4: Punakha - Bumthang.
Day 5: Bumthang sightseeing.
Day 6: Trongsa
Day 7: Start of Trek - Reotala to Nimshong.
Day 8: Nimshong to Nabji.
Day 9: Excursion to Korphu Village or rest in Nabji.
Days 10: Nabji to Kudra.
Days 11: Kudra to Monpa land of Jangbi
Day 12: End of Trek - travel to Gangtey, Phobjikha valley.
Day 13: Phobjikha to Punakha.
Day 14: Punakha - Paro
Day 15 : Paro -Hiking to Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) monastery.
Day 16: Paro - Departure.
Note : For detailed itinerary do contact us.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- It is private tour, will be accompanied by your personal guide and your driver with vehicle.
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
- Bottled mineral Water throughout your tour.
- Accommodation in twin Sharing in 3 Star Hotel.(4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals (buffet system /include evening tea/snacks per pax each day).
- All hotel tax & service charges.
- Bhutan visa processing fee.
- All inland travel permits.
- Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) Royalties and taxes.
- Inland transfers by private car: SUV Vehicles (Toyota Prado / Hyundai Tucson / Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Sedans), Toyota Hiace, Toyota Coaster, Hyundai H1 – based on group strength.
- Local sightseeing with entrance fees where applicable.
- Services of an English speaking local guide.
- Druk air flights [Please note that the cost of any domestic airfare for the guide must be paid by the clients/agents].
- Travel insurance
- Refreshment, any alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide, driver, trekking staff, etc
- Other expenses of personal nature
Equipments & Gears
- A Cook
- Camp assistance
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mats
Nabji Trek: This 5-day Nabji – Korphu trek , in the foothills of Black mountains under Jigme Singye Wangchuk National Park was opened in 2006 but only recently has the route begun to grab attention. To minimize the impact on the fragile ecosystem of the region, only one group is allowed to walk the trail at a time. As a part of community tourism initiative, local villagers are employed to provide services and amenities in addition to our guide and cook from Thimphu. This trek may also be done in reverse order.
Monpa People: Monpas are believed to be the earliest settlers in Bhutan. They number around 3000 and inhabit villages dotting the mountain slope over looking Mangde Chhu near Jangbi. Monpas practice a mix of Buddhism and animistic shamanism.
Thank you for the incredible experience I had in Bhutan. I still can't believe that this place still exists! everything was perfect, the guide, the driver, the car, the hotels, and the food. so much taste in every dish. the last day was perfect, with the climbing to Taktsang and the evening with a relaxing hot stone bath and dinner at the farmhouse. once again, many thanks for organizing this amazing tour and you shared your happiness with me, and congrats to Singe and Sange (or how their names are written).
"Great company, great price. I was thoroughly impressed with World Tour Plan. The package seemed a lot, however, once we started the tour, we realized how amazing the pricing was considering everything we did, where we stayed and every other thing that was included. I'd recommend the World Tour Plan to anyone. Not only is it a great price, but you see everything you would want to see in Bhutan, and you see things you wouldn't have thought to see. You also get to do things you wouldn't think to do. The staff were incredible as well. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!"
"Had a blast! Everyone should travel with World Tour Plan ! A different way to travel but a great way to make real friends and properly get to know a country."