Paro | Thimpu | Thimpu Valley Trek | Labatama valley trek | Views of Bhutan Himalaya peaks | Excursions to Relitsho, Hentsho or Jametsho Lakes | Hike Dala Tsho trail | Tale La crossing | Pilgrimage hike to Taktsang Monastery
On this Bhutan trekking holiday, around the Dagala Thousand Lakes region, you will be hiking for six days out of the nine that we have included in this itinerary. This is a tailor made trip, however, and so we can adjust the itinerary according to your interests, fitness levels or time frame. We consider the itinerary below to be of a moderate level, with some challenging mountain passes, and so a good level of fitness and stamina is required, to manage not only the elevations but also the camping and full on outdoors nature of the trip.
The rewards of these treks are huge, however, hiking to exquisite mountain lakes, through alpine meadows and over ridges which give those much sought after views of the Bhutan Himalayas, to peaks including Everest, Kanchenjunga, Chomolhari, Jichu Drake, Masang Gang, Tsenda Gang and Gangchhenta.
This trekking holiday also includes time in both Paro and Thimpu, two important towns in Bhutan, as well as a finale of a pilgrimage hike to the great Taktsang Monastery, otherwise known as the Tiger’s Nest, perched on a 900m cliff.
Day 1: Paro Airport to Thimphu valley.
Day 2: Start of Trek - Thimphu – Geynekha – Gur.
Day 3: Gur – Labatama.
Day 4: Labatama.
Day 5: Labatama – Panka.
Day 6: Panka – Tsheregang.
Day 7: End of Trek - Talikha – Chamgang.
Day 8: Paro Take a pilgrimage hike to the Taktsang Monastery.
Day 9: Departure.
Note : For detailed itinerary do contact us.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- It is private tour, will be accompanied by your personal guide and your driver with vehicle.
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
- Bottled mineral Water throughout your tour.
- Accommodation in twin Sharing in 3 Star Hotel.(4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals (buffet system /include evening tea/snacks per pax each day).
- All hotel tax & service charges.
- Bhutan visa processing fee.
- All inland travel permits.
- Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) Royalties and taxes.
- Inland transfers by private car: SUV Vehicles (Toyota Prado / Hyundai Tucson / Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Sedans), Toyota Hiace, Toyota Coaster, Hyundai H1 – based on group strength.
- Local sightseeing with entrance fees where applicable.
- Services of an English speaking local guide.
- Druk air flights [Please note that the cost of any domestic airfare for the guide must be paid by the clients/agents].
- Travel insurance
- Refreshment, any alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide, driver, trekking staff, etc
- Other expenses of personal nature
Equipments & Gears
- A Cook
- Camp assistance
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mats
Thank you for the incredible experience I had in Bhutan. I still can't believe that this place still exists! everything was perfect, the guide, the driver, the car, the hotels, and the food. so much taste in every dish. the last day was perfect, with the climbing to Taktsang and the evening with a relaxing hot stone bath and dinner at the farmhouse. once again, many thanks for organizing this amazing tour and you shared your happiness with me, and congrats to Singe and Sange (or how their names are written).
"Great company, great price. I was thoroughly impressed with World Tour Plan. The package seemed a lot, however, once we started the tour, we realized how amazing the pricing was considering everything we did, where we stayed and every other thing that was included. I'd recommend the World Tour Plan to anyone. Not only is it a great price, but you see everything you would want to see in Bhutan, and you see things you wouldn't have thought to see. You also get to do things you wouldn't think to do. The staff were incredible as well. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!"
"Had a blast! Everyone should travel with World Tour Plan ! A different way to travel but a great way to make real friends and properly get to know a country."