This tour will take you to the extreme east of the country driving through six districts and six passes. Some of the attractions of this cultural trip are the drive through winding roads and high passes taking you through different vegetative zones. When you reach the further eastern part of Bhutan, you will see the road fall in a long series of bends, through dark pine forests, wild green pastures, and a variety of fruit orchards, some gushing waterfalls all surrounded by the stunning blend of wildflowers and constantly changing vegetation.
The journey brings you to the warmer, subtropical climate of the lower elevations of eastern Bhutan. Travelers infrequently visit this area and yet it is rich in cultural and architectural treasures and full of pleasant surprise. While traveling through the six districts you can see the changes in the sociology-cultural life of the Bhutanese people. You will also visit important historical and cultural places of interest.
Day 1: Arrive Paro
Day 2: Sightseeing in Paro
Day 3: Thimphu sightseeing
Day 4: Thimphu–Punakha
Day 5: Punakha–Gangtey
Day 6: Gangtey–Bumthang
Day 7: Bumthang Sightseeing, Tang and Ura Valley
Day 8: Bumthang sightseeing and drive to Trongsa
Day 9: Trongsa Sightseeing.
Day 10: Trongsa –Phobjikha
Day 11: Phobjikha –Thimphu
Day 12: Thimphu sightseeing and drive to Paro
Day 13: Excursion to Taktshang Monastery
Day 14: Departure
Note: For detailed itinerary do contact us.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- It is private tour, will be accompanied by your personal guide and your driver with vehicle.
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
- Bottled mineral Water throughout your tour.
- Accommodation in twin Sharing in 3 Star Hotel.(4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals (buffet system /include evening tea/snacks per pax each day).
- All hotel tax & service charges.
- Bhutan visa processing fee.
- All inland travel permits.
- Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) Royalties and taxes.
- Inland transfers by private car: SUV Vehicles (Toyota Prado / Hyundai Tucson / Hyundai Santa Fe / Toyota Sedans), Toyota Hiace, Toyota Coaster, Hyundai H1 – based on group strength.
- Local sightseeing with entrance fees where applicable.
- Services of an English speaking local guide.
- Druk air flights [Please note that the cost of any domestic airfare for the guide must be paid by the clients/agents].
- Travel insurance
- Refreshment, any alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide, driver, trekking staff, etc
- Other expenses of personal nature
In addition to above itinerary , World Tour Plan can also arrange a variety of “add on” options to provide a more in-depth experience of Bhutan. These include:
- Walking Tour.
- Cycling / Biking.
- Wellbeing and spa retreats offering yoga, pilates, meditation, healing bodywork, hot stone baths and massage.
- Rafting / Kayaking.
- Farmhouse stay.
- Cultural Show.
These activities can easily be incorporated into any itinerary. Please note that some activities may attract additional fees
Thank you for the incredible experience I had in Bhutan. I still can't believe that this place still exists! everything was perfect, the guide, the driver, the car, the hotels, and the food. so much taste in every dish. the last day was perfect, with the climbing to Taktsang and the evening with a relaxing hot stone bath and dinner at the farmhouse. once again, many thanks for organizing this amazing tour and you shared your happiness with me, and congrats to Singe and Sange (or how their names are written).
"Great company, great price. I was thoroughly impressed with World Tour Plan. The package seemed a lot, however, once we started the tour, we realized how amazing the pricing was considering everything we did, where we stayed and every other thing that was included. I'd recommend the World Tour Plan to anyone. Not only is it a great price, but you see everything you would want to see in Bhutan, and you see things you wouldn't have thought to see. You also get to do things you wouldn't think to do. The staff were incredible as well. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!"
"Had a blast! Everyone should travel with World Tour Plan ! A different way to travel but a great way to make real friends and properly get to know a country."